Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall is Slowly Arriving in Georgia

The air is finally beginning to cool down which even inspired Billy and I to gather firewood for campfires.   Campfires, hot dogs and S'Mores should bring extra ambiance to our Blue Grass Festival here this weekend!  Yesterday Billy and I worked extremely hard on the preparations for the festival.  I had to quit when Maggie gave out on me and Billy got a flat tire on the front end loader that he was driving.  Thankfully, Billy was able to pick up Maggie and I straggling down the side of the road trying to get home BEFORE he got the flat tire.

Last night we went to Lexington to see Phil's soccer game.  He plays on the Bulldogs and played goalie and defense!  What a hoot.  It so reminded me of the days when my children played "kiddie" soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment