Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Sunday, December 18, 2011

An Awesome and Relaxing Saturday in the Forest

Billy and I rode out on the ATV in the morning to see ALL of our campers and then I lounged around the patio outside after I swept a few fallen leaves away, and following an early morning trip to Square Meal for a yummy breakfast.  We made a short jaunt around the Flea Market there at the strip mall "shopping center,"  and I came away with jar of homemade chow chow but not the recipe.  I am "working" on her, and hope I can talk her into turning loose of that recipe before we leave here.  Just an absolutely beautiful day to relax.  Jane and Bill Berry (OHV Center Volunteers) stopped by for a visit, and my did we swap a few stories and laugh a lot.  That was fun.  Jane took the Chain Saw Class with Bill and Billy (I know this Jane, Bill, Jane & Billy gets confusing when we are together.), and she can tell them how to do it!  LOL!

Billy built a beautiful campfire and Kyle stopped in with his dog Bailey for hamburgers on the grill.  Great friends living here in the Forest so "Life Is Good Today."

No comments:

Post a Comment