Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Forest Toes!

For being in the Forest Billy and I have been extremely busy for the last few weeks. Lots of doctor appointments so we can head up to North Georgia in April. We spent one night last week with Marianne in Tampa while Billy had a VA appointment. That was not enough Jackson time so Marianne and Kevin are bringing Jackson to visit us this weekend! We had lots of wind over the weekend with very little rain. Billy and I went to the OHV Center yesterday to help cut down trees that had fallen on the trails. We tried EVERY chain saw and couldn't find one that worked so we went out on the trails armed with two hand saws. Billy went back to the OHV Center today while I cleaned and went to the laundromat. He planned to stay in the shop and attempt to fix the chain saws! We have three new campers with the promise of many more Escapees to arrive this week. With that said I need to wrap this up and walk the campground for trash and trimming! Thanks for stopping in and as always "Life Is Good Today!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane- just a quick question for you. Each year I do a blog post on those friends "walking with us". I noticed your icon, and I was wondering if I have your permission to reference your blog in this post. I know some blogging families prefer to keep more private, but I would love to "share" you with these friends if that sounds Ok to you. You can email me at erikandsarahsnyder{at}gmail{dot}com if you'd like. Thanks! - sarah
    (PS -sorry I left such a lengthy message here, but I didn't know how else to reach you). PPS- remind me, do I know you through the blog only, or have we met elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete