Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend at Elijah Clark State Park

Thankfully, our precious Kinley has made it through another week without an illness. They have a Nanny who began work last Monday so I didn't get to visit with Kinley last week. Thursday week I enjoyed Graduation ceremonies with Phil's Kindergarten class. After the ceremonies I checked him out of school early and we enjoyed a day together with banana splits, Chuckie Cheese, bookstore, and Toys R Us! He is such a pleasure to be around. Naturally, I picked up a sore throat and cold while being with the kids at the Primary School, so I spent last week trying to recover. Phil was one of five children honored for Advanced Reading. This Mema is sooooooooooo proud. Last weekend, Lincoln was the ring bearer in cousin Meghan's wedding. Doesn't he look innocent in that little Jon Jon suit sneaking a peek at the beautiful bride? We have a packed full campground for the weekend and everything seems to be running smoothly. Thank Goodness. Thanks for stopping by, and I'll try to post more often......Have a bad case of the Lazies but "Life is Still Good Today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment