Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Winter" in The Forest

My oh my! Billy is still dealing with kidney stones without the pain finally. I am sewing like mad to complete Spring/Easter dresses for the girls. We have learned that we are expecting a new Grandson in June! :) Still experiencing horrible accidents on the Trail over weekends. Billy and I somehow waited until it became too hot to go hiking. Our four hour hike turned into one hour, and we still can't seem to find enough time to ride and enjoy The Centennial Trail! The bears are sluggish and "in hiding" while the snakes are popping up every where! For Valentine's Day Billy treated me to a concert in Deland, FL featuring an old college buddy, Jack Williams, who is a singer/songwriter. Had a blast. I will leave you with a few pictures and as always "Life Is Good Today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment