Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trying to Motivate my Lazy Self

After "entertaining" our full campground over the Labor Day weekend I had surgery on my left shoulder in hopes of preventing it from dislocating all the time. Wow! It surely does hurt!!!!!! I am thankful that I went to Rock Hill and spent the day with my brother and Mary Ann before the surgery. Surely wish I could have stayed longer. Billy came down with the flu on the second day after my surgery so we have been a sorry "mess" here. Feels like we are barely hanging in there! LOL! Also, prior to my shoulder surgery I was able to gather and burn piles of limbs that were scattered around the park. Having a burn pile in a State Park gives a whole new dimension to yard work. Sunday we went to visit with Caroline and the boys for the afternoon. We are certainly going to miss those sweet boys. Short blog......not much energy.....too much to get done.....But still......"Life is Good Today!"
Lincoln has got ATTITUDE. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment