Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MacDill Fam Camp with Photos

Today is the kind of day that reminds me why we enjoy full-timing in our RV!  The weather is beautiful complete with campers walking through the park wearing beach gear as they head for the bay.  Billy drove over to the Hobby Shop on base to put the running boards on his truck, while I cleaned the camper and picked up my sewing.  Our son phoned last night to tell us that he and his wife are blessing us with a grand daughter on June 18th.  I feel the need to sew with ribbons, lace, and ruffles as embellishment.  Yippee!   Our plans made in jello to go out west again in the Spring will be gladly put on hold for another year.  Besides, the soaring price of gasoline is frightening.  I took our camera with me when I took Maggie for a walk to check her "Pee Mail."  As you can see, we are backed up to a little salt water canal, and the golf course is on the other side of the canal.  The structure on the beach is the Seascape Bar and Grill that serves dinner and drinks each evening.  We couldn't ask to be in a better location.  Our "toes in the water, a== in the sand..... Life is Good Today."

No comments:

Post a Comment