Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Plant City Strawberries and Fresh FL Citrus

On Friday I took Kevin's advice and had the fresh strawberry milkshake from http://www.parkesdale.com/ instead of the strawberry shortcake.  It was yummy; however, I informed Billy that he will have to take me back at least once more so that I can enjoy the strawberry shortcake.  We picked up our boat from Bill and Jean's house in Plant City as well as as many oranges as I could carry out of their yard.  I can't get enough of this fresh FL citrus and cannot understand why they sell the California grown citrus in the supermarkets here.  It surely is good.  Friday evening we went back over tohttp://www.macdillfss.com/mainmenusub-dl.aspx?SectionID=250 here in the RV park for dinner.  I ordered the grilled shrimp Caesar salad and Billy ordered the fish and chips.  His fish and chips was very different than it was last week, and he was very disappointed but my meal was delicious.  At twilight we noticed a Great Horned Owl outside our motor home.  He was very close to the Osprey nest that is also outside our window.  We will have to keep Maggie May leashed especially close to us.  It has been cold here and very windy, but we shall not complain....steaks on the grill tonight and yes....."Life is Good Today."

No comments:

Post a Comment