Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Delicate Heirloom Sewn Infant Slip

We have had a slow few days, and sometimes that is good.  I was able to complete the slip for "Baby Peach," read some in my book, take long walks, and finish the laundry.   The whole time I was sewing the slip for Peach I could picture Caroline toddling around the house in Hawaii in her little homemade slips.  They were soft, light and just perfect for the Hawaiian weather. Yesterday and last night Tampa received some much needed rain.  The birds are trilling away with the freshness outside after the rainfall.  I had a wonderful time yesterday shopping at the Outlet Mall with Marianne.  We walked the entire mall area, and I picked up and put back many little short sets for the grandsons, and probably twice that many for "Baby Peach."  The clothing for baby girls is just too cute, but I resisted.  Afterward we met Billy, Kevin and Jackson at their house and they all took me out to dinner at Red Lobster for Mother's Day.  Yum!  Everything was wonderful and Jackson had lots of fun, too.  He really enjoyed those cheese biscuits.  Following is a photo of Jackson wearing the sun glasses that we purchased for him at the mall.  He really enjoyed wearing them and probably slept in them last night.  Life is Still Good Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment