Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin Laden Shot - A Proud Day To Be at MacDill Air Force Base

What a proud day to be an American.  Mark Twain once said "I've never wished a man dead, but have read some obituaries with great pleasure."  Amen! Enough of our precious time wasted on Bin Laden.  


Billy and I plan to visit Dothan, AL and his mom next weekend for Mother's Day Weekend.  Can hardly wait to see her and we get to watch nephew Bradley play in a baseball game on Friday night.  I have already called Mary at The Smock Shoppe (http://thesmockshoppe.blogspot.com/) with the wonderful news of a new Granddaughter, and plan a visit with her on Saturday.  I finished the little diaper shirt and bloomers for "Little Peach" and have started a baby day gown and bunting.

Marianne, Kevin and Jackson surprised us and stopped in for a fun visit Saturday afternoon.  Jackson is just the sweetest!  We all went to the mess hall for dinner, and a good time was had by all.  I must remember to carry my camera with me every time we are around Jackson because he gives us so many "Kodak Moments."

It goes without saying but "Life is Good Today."

No comments:

Post a Comment