Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Few Rainy Days and Christmas Decorations

Caroline came home from work early yesterday morning sick as she could possibly be.  She went straight to bed and "Big Daddy" and I went to the sitter's to pick up the boys.  They were happy to see us there, and it was fun to pick Phil up and see him proudly bring home the miniature Christmas Tree he made for his mom!  We stopped at Chicken Express and got dinner for the three of us and fed Lincoln some mashed potatoes and gravy.  He REALLY liked that.  We brought the boys back into the motor home and played until almost bedtime.  A fun day was had by all but Caroline.

Caroline felt better today and went in to work.  I had my laundry to do so I just did all of hers, also.  Hope that helps her out just a little bit.  I so remember having young children.  My goal in life was to have the house clean, the laundry done, the car and dog washed and dinner on the table ALL AT THE SAME TIME!  A lofty goal that I have never reached.  Billy and I went to pick up a few things at Wally World today and I bowed my head in shame and bought some more Christmas decorations for the motor home.  Bought four pages of clear window cellophane decals that press on the windows.  It is a holiday decoration that is easy to store, looks good from the inside, but from the outside - well can you say "trailer trash?"  LOL  Tacky Christmas decorations and all "Life is (Still) Good Today" in GA.

Attached is a photo of Maggie barking at the minute hand on our clock.  She just realized that it moves.  She is a "ratter" dog and uses her sight to hunt, so I guess this means she is a good hunter.  You can double left click on the photos to make them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment