Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It is Cold in North GA

We have been basically busy trying to stay warm and learn how to live in the motor home during cold weather.  We had snow flurries here on Sunday and Monday; however, there was no accumulation.  I tried to go to the Tanger Outlet Mall in Commerce, GA on Tuesday to do our Christmas shopping to no avail.  Would rather give the kids money to shop after Christmas sales than waste money on something they don't need or like.  SO - our Christmas shopping is done.  Phil came home from school with the throw ups on Monday - hit almost every square inch of the car and splattered the bathroom walls.  Caroline came home from school early this morning with the same bug and she has been in bed ever since.  Much as I hate to say it, we are next.  Just wrapped up in coat, gloves, hat and scarf and took the three dogs for a long walk.  Now I am thinking I will call Ann Garrett (lived in Athens with us and now lives across the highway from Caroline) and ask her if I can help saddle up her horses to ride through the woods this weekend.  It is so beautiful under these tall GA pines.

Just to let all know that I have done it again.  I purchased three pages of window Christmas decals to adorn our motor home during the holidays.  I stored them away somewhere in here where they would not become crinkled.  I have turned the place upside down and can't find them anywhere.  There are a limited number of hiding places so I will look once more.  "Life is (still) Good Today!" even if our credit card has been compromised once again!  How in the world do CRIMINALS get a credit card number that we don't even use?

No comments:

Post a Comment