Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Monday, July 19, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow

They have packed up all of my toys and even my dog food. I hope I was not so bad they are putting my toys in that bucket and taking them outside to never be seen again. I think that is new dog dishes that I see, and they didn’t even forget to pack my puppy shampoo. They put it all in the “house on wheels,” so I think we are going somewhere. I will have to stay real close so they don’t forget to take me along. I like to ride in the truck because I can sleep on Mom’s lap as long as I want to. I get a hamburger as well as ice water every time we go by one of those window thingies. When we get to our new neighborhood I smell lots of new things and get taken on many long walks. Life is Good for this little Toy Manchester Terrier. My people took everything off of the back and front porch and it looks real strange to me. I keep barking telling them to put the furniture back in place, but they are ignoring me. Think I will quit making so much noise or they will put that silly puppy leash back around my neck. I am so excited because I know that we are going “bye bye” in the house on wheels tomorrow. Stop by and see me again….Maggie May

3 comments:

  1. Well, you have a lot of fun and see all ya'll can so you can come back and share your memories with me. I know that I will never get out that way. I wish the two of ya'll the very best. I know it will be fun. I am so thankful that Kevin married Marianne and the two of ya'll became part of our family. I will be looking for updates everyday.
    "Happy Trails"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! LOVE YOU BOTH! (You too Maggie!!) Be careful! See you soon! :) Tell my sis and bro we said hey! Give Phil and Lincoln a hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a blast with Phil and Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete