Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oglethorpe Co, GA

We were in the car for eight long hours driving to North GA yesterday and my people never noticed that the little house on wheels was chasing us the entire time. We came to Oglethorpe County and parked in the front yard of the “little people.” My Dad was too busy to play with me for a long time because he couldn’t set up his satellite tv dish to work properly. Never mind that some thingie broke on the water pump, and I badly needed a drink of water. We made a few stops on the chase here yesterday, and I had bacon, eggs, tator tots and iced tea for breakfast. For lunch I had French fries and iced tea. Life is Good for this little Manchester Terrier. When we got to the little people’s house, Caroline fired up the grill and cooked steak for dinner. Mom saved me a few bites.

On Wednesday, Dad went into town to buy a part to fix the pump so that we can have water in our little house. Then he went to take the little people to the swimming pool. He says that Phil swims like a tadpole, but I can swim, too. My Mom and Dad keep holding the chubby little person, and he can’t even talk. They seem to think it is cute when only makes little gurgling sounds. I have to bark loudly to let them know that I am even around. Mom has to go to grocery store. She cooked and froze a lot of meals to bring with us in the house on wheels and forgot to bring any of the freezer food. I am thankful that she didn't forget to pack my dogfood. Thanks for stopping by......Maggie May

1 comment:

  1. I had to read past the first line to get who was writing. I think Maggie May did an excellent job to be no a year old. Remember,have a great time. Love you,
    Jean and Bill

    ReplyDelete