Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dinner with Friends

Yesterday we were really lazy and cold.  We went into town in search of what else, Wal Mart.  Bought a few groceries and sundries and then I "encouraged" Billy to stop at a Consignment Shop on the way home.  Now I am outfitted with a new to me pair of real cowboy boots to keep my feet warm.  Maybe I shall get a cowgirl hat, too.  Also purchased three more 3M Command hooks to put on the walls.  The 3M Command hooks are just the best for hanging dog leashes, hats, coats, bath robes, pot holders, and just about anything on the wall.  It was a cloudy, rainy afternoon so I curled up with my book before preparing to go to dinner at Al and Connie's.  Al Boehm worked with Billy at the Crime Lab and they have not seen one another in years.  Connie prepared a Five-Star Montana steak dinner for us and a good time was had by all.  Photos will be posted later.  "Life is Good Today"

No comments:

Post a Comment