Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yeah for Pensacola, FL and a lazy day!

Lounged around most of the morning.  Cooked Billy sausage and pancakes for breakfast, then he went out to wash the truck.  I took Maggie on a long walk on what I assume was the old Blue Angels landing strip.  It was great this morning to open the curtains by the bed and gaze out at the water.  "Life is Good Today!"  After our walk, I played on the computer for a while and then went out to help Billy scrape the Florida bugs off the front of the motor home.  Didn't have all those bugs while we were out west.  Really have enjoyed our lazy day, but I'm ready for some SEC football.

Took a few photos of our front window.  I was trying to get Maggie up in the window, but the reflection on the window obscures her silhouette.  She likes to empty her toy box and carry her toys one by one up on the dash board.  Thanks for stopping by.  GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment