Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Preparing to Leave Lake Okeechobee Tomorrow

With bad weather predicted yet again today I got out early to take Maggie for her morning walk, and then Billy and I started to make preparations to "pack it up."  I'll be carrying laundry to Tampa since I didn't want to take another chance at the Seminole Reservation of getting black grease on our clothing.  I cleaned the camper on the inside while Billy gassed the truck, hooked up the boat and put away what was left outside.  Then I began sewing on Jackson's Easter outfit once again.  Looking forward to seeing him tomorrow.  Following are a few photos of Billy "packing" it up and the Twin Palms RV park that we have so enjoyed.  We would definitely return here.  Life is Good Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment