Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Relaxing on Lake Okeechobee

Billy spent the day yesterday "piddling" with his "stuff" outside while I stayed in most of the day and sewed.  Attached are photos of some of my sewing projects thus far.  I do believe that she is going to be a bit pampered.  I truly enjoyed making heirloom sewing garments for Caroline when she young, but I must admit that sewing for grandchildren is much more enjoyable.  I have more time now than I did when Caroline and Brandon were toddlers.  You can double left click on each photo to enlarge it for more detail.

We are lost without our boat that remains in the shop, but we are better able to stick to our plans of taking a vigorous walk every day.  On Monday while we were walking we both stepped right over (naturally I am wearing flip flops) a ready to strike water moccasin.  Neither one of us saw him until we were standing over him.  Oh my!  May wear my hiking boots on future walks.  Quick post...."Life is Good Today"

No comments:

Post a Comment