Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Windy Day on Lake Okeechobee

Woke up to a cloudy windy day so rushed out for my long walk with Maggie before the rain moved in.  The rain never came but the wind did not let up all day.  More wind and rain is predicted through the weekend so we changed our plans made in jello and will depart for Tampa on Friday morning instead of Saturday.  I will again be towing the boat so maybe the traffic won't be quite so bad on Friday and we will get to see Marianne, Kevin and Jackson over the weekend.  Caroline called today to say that Lincoln's birthday suit arrived.  She really liked it and the good part is that it fit him.  Phil liked his John Deere Tractor tee shirt.  Certainly would like to be there to share in Lincoln's first birthday celebration.

I fixed meatloaf in my "Easy Bake Oven" tonight for dinner with fresh green beans and mashed potatoes.  Billy liked it, and that is a good thing because he can enjoy it once again tomorrow.  Meantime, I spent the day beginning the embroidery on Jackson's Easter outfit.  I decided that since I put the Easter decals on the motor home windows for his Easter decorations that it would be fun to embroidery the decals on the reverse side of his smocked Easter train outfit.  Hah!  Hope that I can remember how I finally turned that John John suit right side out.  Must close up this blog quickly as our neighbor passed the word that we will have 45 mph winds early tomorrow morning and I have to check around our site for items that may blow!  Thanks for stopping in and Life Is Good Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment