Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Day Touring Yellowstone











We slept in this morning or should I say that I slept in this morning while Billy walked down to the campground commons area and had a breakfast of sausage/pancakes and scrambled eggs. I had thought I had another altitude headache; however, I believe it is a sore neck from looking up down and all around for critters. We finally got it together and went to the little town of Yellowstone to buy a lens cover for my camera. Yes, I lost it. We also purchased a tripod for the camera and then went to the "little" grocery store. You got it.......still no Wal-Mart. At least now though we have a few groceries. We came back to the camper and made a picnic lunch to take into Yellowstone and off we went.

Today we saw mule deer, moose, elk, bear, coyote and of course buffalo. I do so enjoy seeing those mighty buffalo meandering down the middle of the road like they own the place. We drove by a few waterfalls, geysers, and hot springs. There is so much to see here especially since we tend to take the side roads and dirt roads or should we say the roads less traveled. Maggie has caught on to these buffalo marching down the middle of the road and really gets excited when we see one. She goes absolutely nuts.

It's going to be a short post tonight. We are very very tired. "Life Is Good Today"

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you saw that bull moose! I have only seen female in the wild. Guess I need to get out more.

    ReplyDelete