Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Friday, August 13, 2010

Definitely Friday the 13th


Woke up and had a breakfast of bacon/eggs/toast and thought we would go see the Indian Cliff Dweller ruins; however, had the same old leak under our bed, and we commenced to tearing the bed apart again. If I could have gotten around the "mess" to get to my camera a picture of the three of us (Maggie, too) crammed in there would have been priceless. I left it with Billy and went to the laundromat to do four loads of laundry. Shame we still have to work on vacation. Somehow I lost my little bag of laundromat quarters between the camper and the laundromat. How does one lose something in 200 square feet? After the laundry we went to the BX and Commissary. We were hoping to find some plumber's putty at the BX, but no such luck; therefore, the leak is still not fixed. Had to rearrange the cabinets before I could put the groceries away because the goods slid up and down and sideways as we swirled through the mountains. The "bedroom" was still torn up so I decided to change the linens, and back to the laundromat I went. After a dinner of lasagne/salad/garlic bread I think I will call an end to this Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment