Maggie May

Maggie May
Maggie May

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Last Day at Yellowstone and Lazy

Maybe I really was not lazy.  Went to the laundromat this morning and caught up on the laundry.  Since it has gotten so COLD, and we have the heater, socks, shoes, and coats on I decided to put away my summer clothes and dig out the winter clothes.  See, when there is little storage space items get stuffed into strange places.  After washing the dishes and making the bed presentable I went into town in search of warmer clothing.  Ended up with two pairs of WARM socks and a hat.  Folks downtown are still muttering about the tornado yesterday.  After returning to the camper and Billy glued to golf on the TV set, I curled up with my book for a bit.  It is so interesting to read the diaries of the women who came over in covered wagons during the gold rush.  Picked up our new signs today.  They say - Hornsby's
                                                                               "Life is Good Today"
Most of the folks moved out of the campground today; however, we currently have a big diesel pusher moving in next door.  Hope they know that snow is predicted this week.  I will certainly miss the "Buffalo Parade" down the middle of the highway at dusk every night.  Above are photos of only two that we ended up behind on the highway.  We will break camp tomorrow morning and drive 4 1/2 hours to Lolo, MT where we stay at the square dance campground and visit with one of Billy's buddies.  Think I can get Billy to square dance with me?  I do so love to square dance, and it has been years since I have been Do-Si-Do ed!  "Life is Good Today"  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. If you can manage to get him do dance then you better get some pictures!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I hope you have a video camera!

    ReplyDelete